CUSTOM RANGE HOODS
One Of The Leaders In The Custom Metal Fabricating Industry!
CUSTOM RANGE HOOD DESIGN & INSTALLATION SERVICES IN ARIZONA
If you are searching for Custom Range Hoods, or Custom Range Hoods Near Me, in Arizona, California, New Mexico, Colorado, Oregon, Washington State, or Utah, Artistic Alloys & Design, Inc can help! We design, fabricate, and install custom range hood covers, decorative metal range hoods, and designer range hoods out of any metal including brass, iron, stainless steel, copper, tin, zinc and more. We can create nearly any type of kitchen exhaust hood you can think of including black and gray range hoods! If you would like to receive a free range hood estimate, give Artistic Alloys & Design, LLC a call today at (480) 941-2611. We sell, fabricate, and ship Wall Mount Range Hoods, Ducted Range Hoods, Ductless Range Hoods, Under Cabinet Range Hoods, Island Range Hoods and more, to all areas of the United States. We offer range hood installation services only in Arizona. We also offer luxury kitchen hoods.
Quality Made & Built To Last!
A WIDE VARIETY OF RANGE HOOD STYLES & MATERIALS
Custom Ducted Range Hoods
Ducted range hoods or ducted oven hoods are pretty common. However, some kitchen designs limit where your hood can be installed due to the way these hoods move hot air out of your kitchen. A ducted hood must be connected to a duct or vent with pipes that carry airborne particles to the outdoors. This is what differentiates a ducted ranged hood from a ductless range hood, which recirculates air through a filter then right back into the kitchen. You will need the proper ducts if you choose a ducted range hood.
Custom Ductless Range Hoods
Ductless range hoods can be installed nearly anywhere in your kitchen. They do not need to vent to the outside and you do not need a duct to install. Ductless range hood work by sucking in air, filtering it and blowing it back out into the kitchen. Ductless oven hoods use a recirculation process to filter the air. The air filter contains charcoal and activated carbon which helps remove smoke particles and odor from the air. Then it can recirculate clean air back into the kitchen. You are required to change out.
Custom Island Range Hoods
Cooking is more fun and more social when the range is in the center of the kitchen, installed in the island. While this is a great feature of top end kitchen designs it means having proper ventilation installed over the island. This is what island range hoods are designed to do. When the range is in the center of the kitchen it makes it possible for more people to cook at once. It also makes it more social to cook as whoever is using the range is looking out to the rest of the kitchen, not facing a wall. With a set of bar stools, family and friends can chat while the meal is being prepared.
Custom Wall Mount Range Hoods
Most kitchens feature wall mount range hoods. These range hoods are mounted on the wall and exhaust fumes from cooking quickly and effectively. That means the cook stays more comfortable while preparing meals along with the air quality in the whole home staying better. Air quality in the home is important not only for the health of the occupants but the condition of the property. Excessive moisture in the home from not exhausting the steam from cooking leads to mildew or worse, mold. Use a quality range hood in your kitchen to preserve your health.
CUSTOM RANGE HOODS BY ARTISTIC ALLOYS
If you could use a custom range hood to get more enjoyment out of cooking in your kitchen, give our expert hood fabricators and installers a call today at (480) 941-2611. We ship nationwide! We can come out and consult with you to make your custom range hood dream a reality. If your home or project is outside Arizona please contact us with your measurements and design inspiration. We’ll get to work on a design and send it with a quote for your approval. Once approved we will fabricate your range hood, carefully package it, and ship it to you. We fabricate custom metal range hoods with almost any metal including: wrought iron, copper, zinc, and any other alloy you’d love to see in your kitchen we will design, fabricate and install your custom range hood in your home. Give us a call today to get your custom metal range hood and start enjoying cooking and your home more!
Dedicated To Client Happiness!
READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
“I would highly recommend Artistic Alloys. We had a custom hood and window awnings made for a client. Scott was very helpful all the way through. The craftsmanship and attention to detail is outstanding. Better yet they delivered on time. We will absolutely come to them for future business.”
“I own Estrella Cabinetry and Design Center in Goodyear, AZ. I hired Scott to create a fabulous custom range hood for one of our clients. The workmanship and quality were over the top! Our clients could not be happier! Thank you Scott and your team of artisans helping make a wish come true!”
“Love working with Scott and his team of artists. We had a massive time crunch for a hood to be fabricated and they came through. Scott worked hard to secure installation for our deadline as well. This is our second project with them and we love working with them. Best in the business.”
“The concept, design, color, etc.. was all that we could of hope for. Our hood is a piece of art that came to life in our custom kitchen, thanks to Artistic Alloys. Hands down the best decision we made. Thank you for all your hard work and keeping on the time frame, as promised.”
“Where do I begin! Scott truly is an amazing artist with an extreme creative eye. I was desperately looking for someone to design a custom stainless steel and brass hood range for our home. Scott took this project to heart and really created us something special. I would HIGHLY recommend Artistic Alloys to everyone!”
“Stopped by with a monitor wall mount that needed a mod and they were able to help me right away – took less than 10 minutes. Would recommend to anyone needing metal work – they will accommodate at a fair price. Thanks!”
More Info Good To Know!
5 BENEFITS OF CUSTOM RANGE HOODS
There are quite a few benefits of having a range hood in your Scottsdale kitchen, whether it be your home or professional kitchen. Let’s take a look at some of the advantages of having a range hood.
1. EXHAUSTING THE HEAT – We all pay enough for electricity as it is keeping our homes cool. One of the main jobs of the range hood is to try to capture and control the heat from cooking. The heat and steam rising from cooking just rises and circulates through you kitchen and home without a range hood being installed. Not only will your house stay cooler while cooking if your range hood is turned on but you will stay more comfortable cooking. With the air being sucked directly up less of the steam and heat is able to get to the master chef that’s preparing that wonderful Scottsdale meal. This means you will enjoy cooking more and be able to just focus on the recipe, ingredients and getting it right. It might not be a portable air conditioner, but it will help you breathe easier and stay cooler while cooking.
2. BREATHE EASY WITH CLEANER AIR – All cooking releases some steam and some types of cooking release smoke and fumes. As good as some of these smells might be, they are not good for our lungs. There are even some cooking fumes that are potentially toxic. For the cook having to be close to these smells while making sure that the steak is medium rare, and not charcoal can expose them to these harmful fumes. A custom range hood in Scottsdale can help remove these toxins before they are a problem. As soon as you hit the power switch the range hood kicks on and takes the harmful particles out of your kitchen. This will help keep you and your family healthy. It also helps avoid unnecessary moisture from being in your home. If the steam and greasy air is allowed to linger it can cause mold, and even germs and bacteria. One of the main dangers from cooking without a range hood is carbon monoxide. We all know how bad it can be for us and how hard we work to avoid having it in our homes. A range hood helps exhaust the carbon monoxide that cooking creates outside and away from our homes.
3. ENJOY COOKING WITH A RANGE HOOD – Without a range hood, cooking is just about the last thing many of us want to do at the end of a hard day’s work. In Arizona, most of us have a hot commute home and hot outdoor chores around the house. No one wants to then jump in front of a range without adequate ventilation. Make cooking enjoyable again with a range hood. We all have those recipes we are especially proud of, or that favorite meal. Don’t let a discomfort of cooking stop you from enjoying the finer things in life. Get a custom range hood in you Scottsdale home and start cooking. It will mean you have more control over what ingredients end up in your food. This means you can choose the vegetables and meat that you know are fresh. That leads to a healthier and happier family and house.
4. INVESTING IN YOUR HEALTH AND HOME – We already know that having a custom metal range hood helps keep the air cleaner. In addition, having a custom range hood means increasing your property value. Custom range hoods can be designed to be the right size for your kitchen. This means that it will effectively remove the cooking fumes from your living space. Not only will it do a better job cleaning the air, but when you get a custom range hood you will be able to use metals and styles that match your kitchen design. This will provide you a seamless design for your range hood that compliments your kitchen’s style. You get to enjoy cleaner air and a beautiful centerpiece for your kitchen’s design. And when or if you are ready to sell your home and move to a new house it will increase your resale value. In fact, realtors will tell you that many Scottsdale residents have come to expect this luxury. If your home doesn’t have one it will hurt the resale value of the house as prospective buyers will factor in installing a custom range hood.
5. BETTER LIGHTING FOR YOUR KITCHEN – Most lighting directly over you range is centered in the kitchen. When you get up to the range and start to cook you end up casting a shadow where you are trying to work. Custom range hoods are equipped with lights that make cooking safer and easier. Having that adequate lighting is critical for proper measuring of spices and other cooking ingredients. Also when you are cooking meats having good lighting can help you tell when your meat is done. Not only does it help when are actually cooking, but it helps in clean up. With better lighting you will be able to see the spots that might need a little more TLC. Grease and splatter from your pans can be hard to see if you don’t have enough light. Not removing all that grease can lead to excess build up that can be dangerous.
We’ll Bring Any Project To Life.
RECEIVE A FREE CUSTOM RANGE HOOD DESIGN & INSTALLATION QUOTE
We design and fabricate completely custom range hoods for our clients, ship them nationwide, and install them anywhere in the Phoenix, Arizona Valley. If you would like to receive a free range hood quote in Arizona, Washington State, Oregon, California, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, or another part of the country; please give Artistic Alloys & Design, LLC a call today at (480) 941-2611.