Security doors are great for any home as they help prevent intruders as breaking in is far tougher, they withstand adverse weather and storms and they give a much greater degree of protection than a regular door. Read on to learn more.
Increasing Door And Window Security
Many people consider only security doors when they repalce their external doors but many also use them for room a homeowner thinks warranta dditional protection. Examples include, offices, dens and areas where sensitive materials are kept, as wll as vaults, escape routes, panic rooms and doors heading in the direction of basements,
The Two Kinds Of Security Door
- A steel door that is open work. They resemble wrought iron and have back panel made from tempered glass.
- The other type can look identical to a fiberglass or wooden door in their outward appearance. But their inners are made from steel with side fixings that are reinforced.
Security Door Pros
- Door chains, alarms and deadbolts can be added.
- Hinge screws.
- Hinges that are hidden.
- Keys that can only be duplicated by the manufacturer.
- Fingerprint or keyloss lock.
Security Door Cons
- They require professional installation.
- They are more expensive.
- Doors made from steel are susceptible to rust and corrosion.
SCHEDULE A CUSTOM FRONT DOOR CONSULTATION IN SCOTTSDALE, MESA, OR PHOENIX
If you’d like to add visual appeal, value, and improved security to your home, office, or business our team can help with custom doors. Whether it’s the main entry, side entry, or even a door inside your property we can help you discover a unique and beautiful design. We see to every step from design and your approval to fabrication and installation. When you choose to purchase your custom door from Artistic Alloys & Design you will receive unmatched customer service and completely unique work.